Discrimination affects not only people who experience it themselves, but everyone – even if not all of us equally!
In order to work against this, we offer various possibilities for qualifications: in lectures, workshops or advanced trainings we create spaces for reflection and debate, in which discrimination can be discussed and studied together.
Anti-discrimination work needs many active people who are willing to use their abilities, capabilities, and resources!
- Professional expertise about discrimination as an impulse lecture, workshop and consulting
- human rights education and anti-discrimination
- “Check your privilege“ – learning to act against and critically think about racism through a critical whiteness-workshop
- Empowerment-oriented work in the field of racism: consulting and support for BPoC (Black Persons and Persons of Color) and their organizations
- Discrimination & Adultism in educational contexts